The last show in An Evening Of Unnecessary Detail's 2017 season at the Backyard Comedy Club!
An Evening of Unnecessary Detail is, in short, an event where 80% of the words in the title start with a vowel. Of the 16 unique letters in the title, 31.25% of them are used more than once. If you are not enjoying this level of detail, it's unlikely that you will enjoy the show.
An Evening of Unnecessary Detail is, in short, an event where we ask enthusiasts, scientists, miscellaneous experts* and comedians to talk about whatever they want. By attending this event, you revoke all rights to complain about the level of detail they choose to do so in.
An Evening of Unnecessary Detail is, in short, an event on the last Tuesday of every month at the Backyard Comedy Club, Bethnal Green. It is hosted by some or all of Festival of the Spoken Nerd: Matt Parker, Steve Mould and Helen Arney. Each of them have 10 letters in their names. Each show will be 10,800 seconds long. Each ticket can be bought via the links on this page.
*actual experts in miscellany
CONFIRMED GUESTS FOR JUNE SHOW:
- Boring Conference founder, traffic light enthusiast, James Ward [@iamjamesward]
- Everyone's joint-favourite mathematician Katie Steckles [@stecks]
- Laser guy Seb Lee-Delisle [@seb_ly]
- Science-loving magicians Morgan and West [@morganmagic] [@westmagic]
- Regular nerd Helen Arney [@helenarney]
- Your host and compere Matt Parker [@standupmaths]
- All line-ups subject to change.
Due to licensing restrictions, this venue is strictly 18+
Concessions prices apply for the following groups: Students, OAP, Unemployed, Librarians, Teachers.